Well it's official, we are moving to Alaska, it is very sudden, as we were not really out looking for jobs, this one was just offered to me and I can't pass it up. The kids are way excited. It will be hard to pack so fast, we really weren't expecting it, but here we go. I think we will stay for a long time, we need to settle down, sorry it is so far from everyone. :( We will spend some of our "dividend" money on plane tickets to visit everyone. I am excited about my new job and the people I get to work with. It will be exciting. Dave and Emma asked if we were going to take the foster kids with us, so I thought I would pass along the answer.........sadly its no. We have enjoyed them though. We have loved AZ and all sunshine!!! We will miss cass and dan, and the new baby aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh I can't believe I won't be here for that. :(
I have an Idea..... I think everyone I love should all move to Alaska with me so we can be together. What do ya'll think???? Ok no more talking, time to start packing.
PS Dave and Emma got thier braces off. They both had great sucess and look great! I will post pics tomorrow maybe.
4 comments:
i like the alaska idea... i think we should all buy a huge spot of land and build our houses next to each other and have a super cool family back yard for everyone to share with an awesome playground, indoor pool, rock wall, etc, etc, etc... what do YOU think? Good luck with the move, sorry I couldn't help you!
Love ya, Mean it!
Mar
Hooray for EMMY Kaye the rooster, I'll bet she is glad to have the braces and the extra teeth outta there!!!
We'll have some fun here and teach Dave and Emm how to ride snow machines, and four wheelers(maybe) and of course fishing and hunting.
I'll miss yer Gramma for few weeks, hope you guys take good care of her.
love grandpa
wowser aud!!! holy guacamole!!! for some reason it hit me today that you kids are going to alaska!! thats pretty cool, i bet you will miss AZ...
did the kids get their braces off early or somthing?? crazy!
yah i cant believe your moving either. i can now, your house is totally looking like it is becoming dismembered. haha not the house, just all the stuff in it. but anyways, i will sure miss you guys!!!!!!!!!! and im sure the little baby will miss you too. but hopefully we can come up in the summer and in the winter for the hunt. i have to say though, i dont thikn i will ever live there. i dont think i could convince Dan to make the jump up there. but we will visit much! and you will have to come to AZ in the winter to warm up!
Post a Comment