This is what Dave did in every airport the whole time.... Just sit by the window and watch the planes and luggage. It took us 4 flights, 1 subway, 1 train and 1 taxi to get to garmisch.
Emma made a snow care bear while waiting for the train.
We went to Garmisch, Germany to the Edelweiss Ski resort. We visited the monestary called Ettal. It is still in use.
There some pictures of us waiting for the train that takes us up the mountian to the highest point almost 3000 meters in Germany, Zugspitze (Bavarian Alps).
4 comments:
yay! last I heard you guys weren't sure if you were going to get to go. I'm so excited you're over in europe! Just beware....travelling to Europe is SOOOOO addicting! How are dave and Emma's principal's taking it?!?!? ha ha, way to show them!
laters,
HEIDI
WOW thats so cool!!! i cant believe the ceiling on that monestary! and the mountains looks B-A-UTIFUL! love emmas little care bear snowman, and the street sign, that was funny! it makes me want to go so bad seeing you all together, and in germany!!! soo cool!!!
Audrey, Emma and Dave
I have enjoyed the vacation proxy style! It sure looks as though there is great scenery,lots of fun things to learn and to do. It fun to see the different styles another country. Dave and Emma look so happy. Your pictures say your having a great time. I am happy for you!! I am glad that you are able to be with your family. Continue to enjoy! Tell Emma that her care bear snowman is adoreable and we look forward to more great works of her snow art! We look forward to more pictures and will check it.
Darla and crew
WOW...Happy you arrived safe and sound.. looks like everyone is having a WONDERFUL time...David looks awesome on the slopes !! Way to go buddy...and I also love Emma's little snow bear...Love ya all ...HAVE FUN..HUGS NANA :)MORE..MORE..MORE !!!
Post a Comment