
Here is Emma's trip home, it started the night before we left, she got a tummy ache and ended up throwing up for 3 days. One of which was our 10 hour drive home. It was so sad.

This is a pre-flu picture of Emma playing with cousin Sophie, Jenny's youngest on New Years Eve.

Also Emma again, enjoying the hot springs. Its nice, they have an indoor pool for kids that is warm and the outdoor lake for adults that is hot. she liked both.

Here is dave enjoying the outdoor lake, climbing the rocks around the lake.
6 comments:
Hey buddy are you NUTS !!! That doest look warm enough for NANA :)LOL
Awww... poor little Emma... Man! I can't WAIT to go to the hot springs!!! WOOHOO!!!
Hey Pook I am with NANA on this one it does look too cold. But looks like you were having fun. I miss you and Emma.
I can't wait for you guys to come back. I moved out of NANA's house so when you come back you should come see me. I have room mates but that is ok you can sleep on my bed and I have a areo bed that I can sleep on.
Well keep on having fun and posting pics. I love you and miss you lots.
Aunt Missy
hey thanks for posting some new pictures! poor emma, i hate being sick. glad shes feeling better. emma- cute taste on your shirt, it looks cute on you! and good job dave in your hockey!
dave looks so big playing hockey! he isnt that little tiny hockey player anymore. awww
love the pics, miss you guys!!! have fun in AK without me
ps that last one was mary's post...forgot to sign in to her own blogger...haha
Post a Comment