Hey! My phone # is 520-836-0161. Call me. I wasn't sure about our time difference. I don't want to call you and have it be like 4 am. I will try calling you in the middle of my day when baby is asleep so I can acually talk! Hope to hear from you soon!
Aud, this is your long lost cousn Jessie and I want your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog! your fam is super cute! my email is woosah21@yahoo.com so send it to me :) thanks! Jessie!
8 comments:
that looks so cool! I wish i had done something like that!
too cute, keep me p osted. Ronda
hey, in the picture of the carolers, that would be my awesome brother Buzz, who just returned from his mission! Cool!
How fun! How r u? Haven't talk to you in a while! Ur mom left a comment on my blog. Tell her thanks. By the way, who is Don!!?
Hey! My phone # is 520-836-0161. Call me. I wasn't sure about our time difference. I don't want to call you and have it be like 4 am. I will try calling you in the middle of my day when baby is asleep so I can acually talk! Hope to hear from you soon!
I MISS YOU and YOUR KIDS!!
Audrey- Congratulations on the name sake. Hope you are doing well, call me soon. Love, Ronda
Aud,
this is your long lost cousn Jessie and I want your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog! your fam is super cute! my email is woosah21@yahoo.com so send it to me :) thanks! Jessie!
Post a Comment