patriotic

Saturday, September 18, 2010

We Are Family! Established Aug 14, 2010


Audrey and Mary Making Eskimo Ice Cream



Audrey and Don, in their Cupik (Chu-pik) Wedding outfits.



,
Cutting the Traditional Cake- Made my my sister Maaret- she did AWESOME!!!!

Our Sushi Cake- WE LOVE SUSHI!
My Girls! Estrella, EmmaMy friend Darla decorated for the reception and threw me a bridal shower! Thanks Darla,great job.
Our mothers, Mary and Toots
EmmaDonEmma

EstrellaTerenceDon and his mom, she made everyones outfuts (called cuspiks) Below is Don, mother Mary, sister Dorothy, brother MikeDad,DonOur Sushi wedding Cake!!

Some of the food at the reception! we had EXCELLENT food! thanks maaret!
Estrella

The boys, except little donny

I do!                        ( Bishop Law)

Cousin Tammy helping fix hair...;) The best hair dresser in the world! She works miracles you know!!
I think I'll keep him!
Audreys whole family (brothers and sisters and inlaws)


We Are FAMILY now!




Don and Audrey are married! August 14 2010. Don is working on the slope, Audrey is working at the clinic, and kids are in school. Enjoy some new pictures!

4 comments:

Ronda said...

Oh, Audrey, I am so happy for you. I have been dying to see something on the wedding. I have something to send out for you and hopefully I will do that sooner rather than later. Hope things are off to a great start, and can't wait to catch up.

Lonni said...

YEA!!! Audrey you look so beautiful!What a cool wedding. I am so happy for you two. Wish we could meet him! All your kids look so happy too! Congrats. Miss you tons!

Jerry and Maaret said...

nice pictures! you must have had an AWESOME wedding planner/caterer/cake decorator/photographer :)
Love you guys :)

Hambrick said...

I just want to cry...that is so beautiful and I'm so happy for you! I miss you so much and just remember the whole moving process from Omaha to Arizona...those were some fun weeks...Miss you and want to here more about this wedding...Congrats!!!