patriotic

Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Death of David

SO last night, David says to me:
Mom, I think we need to make an appointment at the Medicenter to see Grandpa.
Why, I ask.
Well, I think I am slowly dying.
Are you sure I ask?
Yes, pretty sure.
What makes you think that?
Well, when I run too long in PE, my side hurts, and sometimes other things hurt, like my ankle will hurt and even sometimes my arm. Just all of a sudden things hurt sometimes.

Does it last long I ask?
NO, but it just happens randomly, and usually after I do things like playing............

So We consulted Grandpa when he got home, and Grandpa said:
Dave, you are right. You are slowly dying, But then... that's what everyone does, they are born and are alive, but each day, you get closer to death. So yes, you are technically slowly dying.

SO we didn't make an appointment.

2 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

that's HILARIOUS!!! Poor David... it must be terrible to face death at such a young age! Give him a kiss for us.

Anonymous said...

Im soooo happy to know he's going to make it a few more years...!!! He can't go yet he hasn't shown Papa and I ALASKA !!!!! Love ya all NANA:)