So I have a funny story I want to share with you all:
Emma was sick yesterday. She was nauseous. She did not have a fever, but was sick to her stomach. She still really wanted to go to school. She got up nicely and let me do her hair, She just said, "mama, can I lay my head on your shoulder while you comb my hair?" she didn't fuss or cry or yell at all. I thought this is really weird, what does she want??? At this point she hadn't really mentioned she was feeling bad. Then when she saw grandpa at breakfast (which she didn't eat) she told him about her stomach. He said she should probably stay home. She did not like that answer, so she got a bucket and headed to the car. She was very mad when I reminded her she should stay home and she was not allowed to go to school. She didn't see the problem. After all, she got dressed, did her hair, and GOT HER BUCKET to take to school with her. She thought she had covered all her basis. But, much to her dismay, she did stay home and slept all day.
So the moral of the story is: Sometimes you still have to stay home, even if you remember to bring your bucket.
P.S. Today she is feeling better. I just thought it was cute wanted to share it with you.
6 comments:
hahaha! That's funny! What's even funnier is that she really wanted to go to school... I remember trying to play sick so I could stay home! Awww, poor Emma. Way to go remembering the bucket, though!
That's my girl... :)Sounds like Nana right now...I wish I could go to school myself...thanks for sharing ...I needed to hear that ..Love ya all NANA:)SMART GIRL !!!
hahah! thats so funny. poor little sick emma. i remember how sad it was when she got tubes in her ears. holding her little silky, and she just looked so sad..
haha thats funny. i am just picturing emma carrying a bucket around school with her...
there must have been somthing good going on at school
That's hilarious. And how smart of her to take a bucket to school. I was picturing her walking around school with a bucket as well! ha! how go things by the way?
HEIDI
That's awesome. I can just imagine a student coming into my classroom carrying a bucket and explaining why they had it. Tell Emma and Dave we miss them at Eagle's Aerie!
Post a Comment